JOSIE MARAN | Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment

*DISCLAIMER: The product featured was purchased by me. This is not sponsored!*

Josie Maran, the founder, is a homegrown organic beauty expert from Northern California who designed a collection of pure, luxurious, organic cosmetics. Her most popular products are the Argan Oils. However, the featured product today is the Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment.


| JOSIE MARAN |
Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment

WHAT IS IT?
Josie Maran describes this silky formula as a 100 percent natural, emulsifier-free treatment serum that works to visibly plump, hydrate, and nourish the skin. The light weight formula marries the intense hydration of purified water along with skin-rejuvenating micro-droplets of 100 percent pure Argan Oil. The end result? A super intensive serum that quickly and deeply penetrates the skin to produce an instant, long-lasting hydration that creates fresh, radiant, glowing skin. At the same time, the treatment works to restore and preserve the skins elasticity thus providing a youthful appearance to the skin. 

As mentioned previously the main ingredients are...You guessed it! 100 percent pure Argan oil which works to repair and preserve the skin. In addition, the combination of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamin E help reveal fresh, healthy, radiant skin while giving the skin a surge of long-lasting moisture. The second key ingredient is purified water which aims at plumping and hydrating the skin.


| JOSIE MARAN |
Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment
Price: $26.50 to $74.00 CAD
Amount: 9.8mL or 30mL

WHO IS IT FOR?
According to the brand, the Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment is meant for all skin types, but more specifically those with sensitive, dry, or combination skin. The serum is meant to target areas of concerns such as fine lines and wrinkles and loss of firmness and elasticity. The treatment is also marketed for people who prefer a moisturizer that is more water based or for those who are looking for a powerful anti-aging agent without the chemicals. 


HOW TO USE
The brand recommends shaking the bottle before each use, then pressing about 3-5 drops onto clean, freshly washed skin and massaging it into the skin. Josie Maran also suggests including this in your morning and night time skin care routine and to follow it up with either the 100% Pure Argan Oil or the 100% Pure Argan Oil Light (depending on you skin's needs). 



| JOSIE MARAN |
Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment
100% Natural, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free

MY THOUGHTS
For reference, my skin is normal and becomes more normal to dry in the winter months. Keep in mind that what works well for me, may not work well for others and everyone is welcomed to differing opinions. 
In the past, I have used both the 100% Pure Argan Oil and the 100% Pure Argan Oil Light and loved them both! However, the Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment has undoubtedly become my top favourite product by Josie Maran.

The fact that it is all natural and organic wins my heart. In my experience, the claims of the product hold to be very true. It is a more light weight serum compared to the Argan oils, however, it still delivers an intense level of moisture to the skin. I found that the treatment also gives my skin an instant radiant glow along with a visibly noticeable smoothness to my skin, which helps my skin to look healthier overall. In terms of fragrance, there really is no scent, which I do not mind! The hydrating treatment does not irritate my skin in any way and it did not break me out at all! It does not leave a greasy, heavy feeling on my skin either. It absorbs fairly quickly into the skin, which is another thing I love about this product. The way I found to best use this product for myself is to mix a couple of drops into my current moisturizer and then apply onto my clean skin after toning. Although in the summer, I can get away with just using the serum on its own. The only thing I do not like about the product is the price. It is definitely over priced, but I still love the overall formulation of this beautiful milky serum. Overall, I find it difficult to recommend this serum to someone due to the high price and the small amount of product you get for it. I would suggest only trying it out if you are looking to splurge. Otherwise, there are other alternatives similar to this. I, personally, loved it and will continue to use this product, but I am not sure if I will be repurchasing this serum. Josie Maran really out did herself when she created this milky serum though.



| JOSIE MARAN |
Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment

Available at Sephora, Amazon, and on their website at josiemarancosmetics.com

INGREDIENTS
Paraben free, sulfate free, phthalate free, synthetic fragrance free, mineral oil free, formaldehyde free, and PEG free. 

The full list of ingredients is as follows: 
Water, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Propanediol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Phosphatidylglycerol, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, and Citric Acid

*DISCLAIMER: The product featured was purchased by me. This is not sponsored!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TATCHA | The Liquid Silk Canvas: Featherweight Protective Primer

HOURGLASS | Veil Translucent Setting Powder

DRUNK ELEPHANT | Lala Retro Whipped Moisturizer With Ceramides